View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 03:22 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL NCAAF Rank\'em thread: October 14, 2007

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, overall performance has not been as good as can be expected. Watch the games.

[/ QUOTE ]

name 5 programs with more success over his tenure. Please show things like records or conference championships to back yourself up.

demanding he be fired for the team's overall performance when it's been as good as any other team in the country is beyond retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoopdy doo, he's outclassed a weak Big 10 the last few years by playing straight up Michigan Football while losing to OSU (and usually choking away another game) and any other team that actually evolves with the times in any big game. I'm not saying he didn't used to be good. I'm not saying he can't recruit. I'm saying he needs to evolve, and he isn't. Michigan has not been relevant in a national sense in a long time before last year (and that proved to be a fraud). 3 of his Big 10 titles have been shared and the lack of a conference championship game undoubtedly inflates that total. His game day acumen leaves an incredible amount to be desired. Michigan wins almost in spite of itself these days. The game has evolved incredibly the last few years, and we have not evolved with it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2947988

There's a link showing stats from 1997 to 2006. This will drop off immensely once 1997 is off the 10 year range. Aside from general history, 1997 is not relevant anymore.

MT2R, can I get some help here? You know, from someone who actually knows something about the program?