View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 03:20 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
whens the release of .50b? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been saying "in a couple of days" for a while - unfortunately I'll be saying the same thing now... I need to make sure I get this right.

[ QUOTE ]
(i play on FT) So somehow, a LOT of hands are missing and a lot of data is incorrect (I have 78k hands on myself in ptrack at +17k, but somehow HM shows only 63+ hands en +5k) also a lot of stats i have about other players are incorrect. The problem might be that i play a lot of Cap NL. If you could help me out somehow rvg that would be nice

[/ QUOTE ]

If you could zip up and send me your hands that you imported I will make sure every single one imports correctly. There are a few known Full Tilt import issues and I've already fixed a few of them in the new build. Tourneymgr@gmail.com is where you can send them. Alternatively, you can zip up the files in your holdem manager/logs folder - that contains all of the error hands.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a tab with "fold flop donkbet to raise" stat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can get this in reports and you can also get this stat for all players through the players tab in the new build (along with a TON of other situational stats)

[ QUOTE ]
Will there be a Stud Manager and Omaha Manager?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - no ETA at this point but I do plan on adding additional games as plugins.

[ QUOTE ]
eta until ub is supported?

i have 400k hands of limit and nl i would happily provide.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a lot of UB hands but once I'm done mayeb you could send me your hands and I'll run them through to make sure I got everything or I can send you a preview version and you can send me your error hands. UB is next but realistically 2 to 3 weeks or more away.

rvg