View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Dealers commenting about my play.

[ QUOTE ]
1) I 3-bet a raise and bet every street. At showdown the dealer whispers "Aces" and I turn over Kings. He says "well I was close."

[/ QUOTE ]

If you consider this to be a "direct personal" comment, then I have concerns about your actual personal relationships.

[ QUOTE ]
2) I raise on the button with xx. both blinds call and call me down after I turn the nut straight. Dealer says "Aces" and then when I turn over my hand that is obviously not aces exclaims "Oh my god! What an awesome hand! Seriously that was awesome. I never put you on that." And sends me the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

See above. And sending you the pot? Clearly over-the-line personal.

[ QUOTE ]
3) There is a raise, a 3-bet, I audibly groan and fold. After the hand someone asks "what'd you have? AKo?" I'm not even listening but nod. Dealer says to him "No way he folded AK, he would've capped."

[/ QUOTE ]

Dealer has no business making any such comment here. Actually, I could have cut you a little slack on #2, because technically the dealer kinda sorta gave away a little opinion, that you'd play aces that way. But that's no biggy. This one, while not really a big deal, is clearly just telling people how you'd play your cards, which is wrong.