View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Ty Stewart\'s fawning fan boi blog

Firstly,

If they did this, im sure they would play out the money for 10th (or whatever the FT bubble boy got) - this way you get a large chunk of your winnings and turn up to play for the rest. If they didnt, i wouldnt be shocked if i saw a lawsuit or at least bad publicity from some poor bastard who went bankrupt whilst effectively having an asset of sorts worth 500k+ (or whatever it is).

Secondly,

Whoever said it is right. The chances of someone dieing or becoming significantly injured to the point they cant return is significantly higher in a 2 month period than in the overnight break they would otherwise have. Its really a remote chance, but you definately gotta feel bad for the guy who could win 8 million in a couple month who dies when he gets in a car accident he dies instantly on the spot. Would his widow be allowed to play? Im not joking there.

Thirdly,

Watching live poker is boring as watching paint dry. Whilst it didnt help that it was really really late here in the UK, i watched a lot of the WSOP FT live and Jerry Yang tilted me SO much taking 5 minutes per hand placing a chip on his cards, working out what to bet and push the chips forward. With holecards it *may* be better to watch, but sure as hell not for your average joe public.

Finally,

This opens a gazzillian doors to cheating that i dont even need to touch on. With that many millions on the line, do you REALLY think someone wont find a way to cheat? I mean, he has 2 months or so to plan ahead for it.