View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:02 PM

Default Canterbury 30 hand

So I come home for the weekend to make some gambooooool and proceed to blow my brains out.

I didnt play particularly well, and obviously ran like [censored] so that sucked. But it was fun to play with all my friends and see everyone.

On to the hand.

Pretty good 30 game where i am stuck like a million.

Some idiot limps UTG, pokerbob (solid, pretty big winner in the game) raises, I three bet KK, folded to bb who is bad and he calls 2 cold, utg calls, pbob 4 bets, i cap, all call.

Flop:
K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to me, i bet, all call.

Turn:
K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to pbob who donks, i raise, bb calls 2 cold, utg calls 2 cold, pbob deliberates and 3 bets, i 4 bet, both of the idiots call 2 more cold, pokerbob folds.

River:

K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB and utg check to me, I...?

The rest of the hand look alright?