View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Fluffpop look!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Im just in one of those moods. I apologize ahead of time. I think you are okay, and I dont wanna hurt your feelings, but when I got to the close up picture, darling, you have GOT TO GET YOUR EYEBROWS DOWN. Just go get a makeover. You have the potential to be a cute little thing, dont waste it, some dont even have a chance!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ah women

they make passive-aggressiveness an art

[/ QUOTE ]

No No...Im being up front, and trust me the last thing I am is passive. Im straight in your face. Just dont know her so dont wanna hurt her feelings, yet.

Shes got a cute lil body and a great smile. Do the eyebrows, get some sun, fix up/dye the hair, some style (she might have some shes in at home baking clothes so who knows), and volia!! Hell shes got the hard parts covered.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah but you coulda told her that in a PM instead in a public statement for the rest of the forum to read, kinda puts her under a microscope

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...reading the rest of the thread, others have said negative things, one even mentioned the eyebrows, but Im the only one attacked. Hrrmm, go figure. And I was even nice towards her. And im not PMing someone about that, jesus, I dont care that much about her sanity, cause saying pluck/wax your eyebrows shouldnt be that OFFENSIVE.
Guess Ill go back to not posting again lol some things never change