View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 06:00 AM

Default Re: I can buy ticket to the WS if its in Cleveland

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you have to ask, you don't sound like a very big fan to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Staying at home and watching the same game with friends, PLUS making money and making someone else happy that really wants to see it live means Im not a real fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

The value of world series tickets on the scalping market isn't obscene. The best seats are going to go to season ticket holders and MLB sponsors/VIPs. What you buy will likely be in the upper deck and have a face value of $100 to $150. Thise seats might get you $400 apiece if you are lucky. Unless you are a broke student or something, the $600 bucks isn't even close to the value of a potential once in a lifetime experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed with this.
In 03 when the Marlins beat the Yanks I was lucky enough to see game 6 live when Beckett dominated. Friends sisters boss got the tickets for her brother and I. We actually thought about selling them. They were 300 face value and were 2 rows back right behind home plate. A matter of fact we sat next to Penny Marshall and John MCenroe with a bunch of other so called Celebs around. Now im a Sox fan and I will never regret not selling those tix even tho my team wasnt involved.