View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:02 AM

Default Re: AQ oop wierd spot..

I disagree I think its fine to call p/f here unsure about what flop you want to hit, don't forget hes readless this player cud be passive post flop, bet weak post flop or 3 bet light..... I might sometimes even 4 bet here oop becuz alot of players will 3 bet light especially in a blind on blind scenario... once this flop hits though I can't see folding on the flop ever being correct to such a big bet (to a smaller bet I quite like a flat call sometimes) and flat call just leaves u way too open to be double barreled even with a hand like A10 or AQ that thinks ur drawing also he might overcall with A10 A9 or he might even be a donkey and stack off with a J... I think c/r flop and gl [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] or 4 bet pre... but then u have to decide if ur calling a shuv becuz once uve 3 bet u are getting odds vs any hand except Aces. Also thats a big bet 10 into 12 with hero showing weakness by flat calling pre looks like a scared pair or weaker A to me not that thats always the case but again readless I think u have to go for it.