View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 03:10 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming that a player on, say, table 2, would be recorded when opening, say, table 15, as an observer. I say this because Mark Seif played in the tournament on Table 9. He then opened Table 3 for a few seconds (seemingly unrelated) in the middle of the event. That is not to implicate Seif. I only say that because his email is obviously him. Lastly, this means that the 2nd guy with the AP email could easily be POTRIPPER because, for a few seconds, he opened up a table in the event that POTRIPPER was not on. By opening the table, he basically revealed himself to us.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok so since we know Mark Seif's email when he opened a random table we were able to match that email with his username. But since we don't know Potripper's email then we can't know for sure he was the one opening another table. Couldn't it have just been anyone at the table? If the information just comes from anyone opening any table, couldn't it just be someone at a random table opening up another table just to check out maybe a chip leader or something? To get reads? Or maybe someone not even involved in the cheating at all just opening the table of another friend that wasn't involved?