View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:57 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, not to keep dropping new pieces of info or w/e, but this is interesting.

The user GRAYCAT, who was implicated in the same type of cheating during the same time period, also played this 1K event. However, he *blinded out* of it. He was seated at Table 14 and didn't play a single hand.

Credit to MrTimCaum for making me look into GRAYCAT.

I don't know what to make of this, if anything. Maybe the guy couldn't keep up and registered two accounts by mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible with the spreadsheet to see if GRAYCAT opened or closed any tables through the tournament. If there was activity on his computer, yet blinding out for some reason we could assume this was signifigant.

[/ QUOTE ]
No. We can only see which observers opened and closed tables. And it only shows email/IP info, not their username. So we can't tie email/IP to username except in situations where we know them already. And I don't know GRAYCAT or POTRIPPER's email/IP for sure.

I am assuming that a player on, say, table 2, would be recorded when opening, say, table 15, as an observer. I say this because Mark Seif played in the tournament on Table 9. He then opened Table 3 for a few seconds (seemingly unrelated) in the middle of the event. That is not to implicate Seif. I only say that because his email is obviously him. Lastly, this means that the 2nd guy with the AP email could easily be POTRIPPER because, for a few seconds, he opened up a table in the event that POTRIPPER was not on. By opening the table, he basically revealed himself to us.