View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:15 AM

Default Re: New player needing help :)

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for clearing that up SN that is what I meant... I mean is it that simple that 25NL is easier than 50NL and so on?? I just find that when short stacking players automatically pin u as a donkey like Brian Townsend does in alot of his videos which I think is fine but not always the case. If I only have say 50BB's ur decisions vs me become so much simpler surely?? and u are more willing to gamble as its not a full buyin u cud potentially lose therefore if Im a decent player surely I can expect a higher winrate??

Maybe I am being a bit naive here I am just curious what everybody thinks but I guess results would speak for themselves maybe I could just try it out but then such a small sample isen't going to be a huge indication.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never buy in full. I dont see the point. Most of the time, I will have a full stack once I get into my session. Now, If I do get involved on the wrong end, I at least minimized my losses somewhat. I also find that players are willing to get in a pot with you, which is a pro and a con in some cases. Generally, I buy for 150 in NL200, and 250 in NL400. I do fully load if there are some real suckers who are asking to stack off.