View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: OOT Departed - Roll Call

what's funny about that elaine post isn't that she is wrong (nothing she says in it is THAT wrong or weird by itself) but that

1. she prefaces it with a hilariously contrived, pretentious introduction

2. she often seems to have absolutely no insight into her own behaviors and externalizes as much as some of the 15 year old foster kids i work with

3. when she does talk about herself she spends considerable time telling us things that nobody in their right mind cares about while neglecting to give details that many might consider relevant

4. she often talks about several different sides of an issue or outlines a few potential responses and still utterly fails to get to any kind of point.

so basically, like every other blogger out there whose crap i don't read.

this did remind me of a time where i got really drunk. there were two girls at my house (well there were a bunch of people but these two girls are the relevant parties). one of them was kinda cute and the other was uggo and annoying. i went to my room to pass out and the cute one was like, hey i might come crash in your bed because it's wicked cold and i would have to walk a longass way back to my dorm.

and i am like, word. she was pretty cool like that.

so apparently after i go to bed uggo and cutie get in some big argument because uggo doesn't want her to sleep in my bed. she is going to rescue me or something. she doesn't want me to sleep with this cute chick (who was actually kinda annoying sometimes but whatever, i'm not going to marry her and it's not like she thinks that either).

anyway long story short i wake up the next day and uggo has cockblocked me by climbing in my [censored] bed. i woke up when she ripped a huge fart about 8:00 AM and i had to climb over her to escape.

also, i miss shajen.