View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:33 AM

Default KK in SB in blind battle

Hate blind battles... villain is iRockhoes. I have him running at something like 26/21/2.4. He doesn't seem to squeeze and 3-bet often preflop, but *seems* to be very aggressive postflop in position (i.e. floating and bluff-raising). He has shown that he's capable of slowplaying big pairs preflop, but I don't really have to worry about that here.

3-bet the flop? Lead the turn? Considering I didn't, how's the river check? I feel like it's really hard to say what the correct moves are without being results-oriented, but without a lot of blind history I have difficulty playing these spots.

Full Tilt Poker, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $1,165
BB: $1,505
UTG: $130
MP: $850.50
CO: $253.50
BTN: $985

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
4 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $35</font>, BB calls $25

Flop: ($70) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $50</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $165</font>, Hero calls $115

Turn: ($400) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [ 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
Hero checks, BB checks

River: ($400) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [ T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
Hero checks