View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:14 AM

Default TP+NFD in RRed pot 160BBs deep

UTG is 45%/25%/2.6, seems to call 3-bets light, and I believe may be tilting. So villain's (CO) range here is likely a bit wider than normal.

Villain is urbandb888 (21%/17% I think), who seems to be a TAG on the slightly more passive and straightforward side. I've played a decent amount with him and I probably appear to be a strong TAG in his eyes. I've been playing solidly at the table, but haven't been 3-betting much.

At the time on the turn I was thinking I should check behind to induce a bluff on the river. But in retrospect I think I should have bet the turn for value, because I think he has a lower flush draw a fairly large percentage of the time... what would be a good amount? 1/2PSB? My hand will probably look very strong by betting the turn, and he may think his implied odds are low.

Full Tilt Poker, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BB: $1,043
UTG: $1,314
CO: $1,831
Hero (BTN): $1,655
SB: $997

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $20</font>, CO calls $20, <font color="red">Hero raises to $100</font>, 2 folds, UTG calls $80, CO calls $80

Flop: ($315) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
UTG checks, CO checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $220</font>, UTG folds, CO calls $220

Turn: ($755) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [ 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($755) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [ 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets $411</font>, Hero calls $411