View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: **Fantasy Basketball Advice Thread**

Clark,

I have thanked you before and I'll thank you again for going out of your way to include me in the league. I do not think you'll regret it, as I think I'll be a very active and competitive owner.

Moreover, I honestly had both this thread and our league message board open at the same time and had just happened to read this thread quicker- that is why I asked you a question about players being traded often that you had already answered.

With all that said, I have just checked my email and I have zero messages from your or anyone else regarding player positions or salaries. This is not schtick. I don't know if my email is filtering them out, if I've given an incorrect address(assanifisher@hotmail.com), if I have my settings on CBS to not send me emails, or what else could be the problem.

You have my guarantee that once I learn everything(which will not take long) I will not only not be high maintainence, but I will try to return the favor by going out of my way to help any newcomers to the league in the future.

Assani