View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: College Coaches in the Hot Seat

Re-Will callahan get fired despite the contract extension?

-yes, I think there is a very good chance that he will get axed. Despite the past few years, NE is NOT a place where you want to do [censored] in college football. When you see people leaving at halftime by the thousands, you have a serious problem with the boosters/supporters of Husker nation.

I could post for hours on the problems of bill callahan and his regime. I'll say this- they don't know how to develop players well at all. true freshman are burning their redshirts and yet won't have a chance to play until the third or fourth year of the program. we have all the projected 'talent' in the world and yet, these players fail to ever come to fruition.

I think we can blame BC and his staff for that. Now, i'm by no means a husker expert, but these are just a few of the problems i've seen in my 3 years at UNL. people also talk about how complicated the offense is and how the terminology is all [censored]. yet, despite the complexity of it, they perform inefficiently on the field.

sucks for my friends...they are huge Husker fans. (I grew up in gainesville and will be a gator forever). but still, i think that everyone around here will be happy that bill and especially cosgrove will be gone.