View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/15

[ QUOTE ]
as for rakeback, can we get some information as to what the problem is? we obviously don't know the ins and outs of it. what went wrong during the brief period when people who didn't sign up through an affiliate at all could get in with one that offered rb? at least the way i understand it that was tried at some point a while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong but I think Full Tilt looks at it like this; If an affiliate signs you up this is a customer they would not have had so they pay out rb to the affiliate and the affiliate probably gives you 50 percent of the vig. If you sign up directly without an affiliate, then they look at it like their advertising dollars got you there so no need to dish out any rb.

I had the unfortunute event to sign up thru the affiliate rakebrain and do everything correctly accept email them after I went thru there website and downloaded full tilt.

My ignorance thought that I would be automatically signed up when i put there name in the bonus code and becuase of the cookies but after 2 months I realized I did not get any rakeback and was informed thru full tilt that I am not linked to get such rake back. They acknowledged that I downloaded software thru rakebain but said I failed to send them the email for them to track so I was not entitled... rigged but I guess I kind of love full tilt and still play there rake back free.