View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: live misclick v. thetakeover 25/50 nl LIVE, 300bb deep...

[ QUOTE ]
I think reraising pre-flop is good because THAT makes your hand much easier to play. If he pushes/rr's you fold... if he flats I'd put him on JJ/AK+ himself and be pretty concerned. As played I think I would just fold once he reraises you. Your hand isn't strong enough to stand up when he tests you on the turn. A flop check for pot control makes your hand a lot easier to play I think. On a safe turn if it checks to you you can bet or check. I think you can only get 1 street of value on this hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize there is another person in the hand right? You also realize that by checking, if my hand is good on the flop, a quarter of the deck is likely to hurt me, also.

In addition, to the people who think that betting 1200 is the same as 1700-2k, I strongly disagree. 1700 will seem substantial enough that it'll be treated like a real bet. 1200 looks so weird it's asking to be interpreted funny. don't understand why you don't see that.

Can I profitably call his CR? Or, if I think I am good on the flop, is shoving best?

Thanks,
dlpnyc21