View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 01:53 PM

Default 400NL Mixing up my play, Interesting river spot

Villain this hand is a regular tag 22/17/3. He is decent but not strong. Probably a small winner. My image is TAG and probably a little tricky.

I just coldcall with my big hand since the SB is notoric squeezer and I really wanted him to 3bet 1010 and call my push.

Anyway on the flop I mostly just call but sometimes reraisebluff and he knows that. When he calls my reraise I put him on a middle to big pair or a hand like 109s. On the turn I slow down since I dont see much value in betting. On l the river I bet since the king looks like a perfect bluff card and I put him on JJ,99,88 since he didnt valubet.

When he checkraises me Im like what the f.....!??

Comments on turn and river appreciated. Please dont give me: 3bet this pre all day and nothing more.

Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

CO: $476.80
Hero (BTN): $829.70
SB: $396
BB: $400
UTG: $427

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $14</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $14, 2 folds

Flop: ($34) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $23</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $59</font>, UTG calls $36

Turn: ($152) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($152) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $99</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $272</font>, Hero??