View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: God helped Jerry Yang win WSOP!

[ QUOTE ]
Kurto how do you know the other people didn't win...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its cute watching you try to change how one 'wins' the competition so that you can bang the square blocks of reality into the the circular holes of your faith.

We know who won because I saw the programs.

[ QUOTE ]
It seems like you are using some materialistic standard to judge a winner...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm using the standard set up by the competition. You're the one looking at a competition and its prize and trying to redefine what constitutes a win.

[ QUOTE ]
Read the bible...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have. Its pretty horrible. One need only read the Bible with a clear mind to see its far from the inspiration of a perfect holy creature.

[ QUOTE ]
you'll see that God tests people all the time and rewards are not always by way of money...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think though you're missing my point. My point was nothing more then to show how God participates in shows like "The Biggest Loser", "The Amazing Race" and "Survivor." Sure... he may not ever help give an amputee a limb or anything like that, but if a good Christian passes his humility test by shaving her head he will make miracles happen (like helping them catch a flight... something that can only be explained by divine intervention) so that the good Christians will be rewarded with $1,000,000.

God works in mysterious ways.