View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: FGators: The Final Chapter [1.4m hands EV graph]

[ QUOTE ]
Fgators,

I know this has been covered but how old are you and what is your level of education? I think you are like 18? In college? If so studying what? Even if you are not, you should have learned about the scientific method by now, can you pleases describe it to me in your own words? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be my last post on FGators. Banging my head against the proverbial wall.

But in some thread, be it this one or another recent FG graph thread i quoted the scientific method - including a brief (rambled and slightly drunk) analysis of the situation.

Search my username and the term "+scientific" if its interesting Gators. I doubt you will, i doubt you even know what the Scientific Method and Occams Razor actually mean, but i live in hope that some day you will make a BBV thread titled "here it is guys" and you say how you converted to bhuddism, found yourself, realised your flaws in poker and either gave up the game or just totally improved it after moving on to a different format (SnGs, full ring, HU yada yada) or a new site for a new start.

But i suspect you will always be playing a game that is "rigged against you", where 22 beats AK and the backdoor flush always completes forcing you to fold your set to the 2/3 pot bet.