View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Guess Week 7 Lines

Lets see how I did. Unfortunately alot are OTB. Why is Washington/Arizona not up? Is someone hurt? Vince went down so the line wont be up until the injury report and last nights score was unexpected, but I thought they should still have been able to set proper lines.

The New England Pick was easy at about two TD's. And I got Pitt, Dallas, Indy, and Oakland.

The two problems are Cincy and Philly. One of you commented that Chi was horrible and that you thought even -5 was too low, but I think you are overestimating the Eagles. I grew up in Philly and even I know they are bad. WTF have they done this season to merit being a touchdown favorite. They escaped with a win in New York and crushed the Lions. What would you set the line if it was in Soldier Field?

As for the Cincy line, I felt it was a tough one to set. In hindsight I think I was off, but I can never set right when two horrible teams match up. As an aside, the line is 6 in Cincy. What would the line be if the game was in New York? Would Cincy still be favored by a field goal?