View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Step 6 is 18 entries

Jeff,

Thanks for watching and considering the suggestions from the player base. I definately appreciate it.

I agree with the large chorus of folks wanting a somewhat level playing field in the top steps as opposed to having to contend with 5-6 sharks with enormous bankrolls playing every step 6. I also understand the business reasons why Stars may not want to lock them out with a "one package per account" rule or a "no buying direct to step 6" rule.

I propose a middle ground which I think is fair to EVERYONE interested in the steps series from the little fish to the biggest sharks, and I can't imagine it would cost Stars much at all except for perhaps a few hours of a support rep's time...

...a rule allowing a player to exchange 6 step 6 tickets for a PCA package. Stars wins: it gets another player entered into Stars' sponsored event : this is great for Stars. It gives another player a major they can play in and some good word of mouth publicity. The sharks can continue to grind step 6's to their hearts' content for their $W12K.
I can't imagine Stars' cost per ticket exchange request would be more than a few minutes of a service rep's time, or the same amount of time it takes them to do whatever admin work goes with processing step 6 winners. I have to think it's +ROI for Stars.

So what do you say? I think you'd hit a home run with that rule all around, as it's clear to me people are already trying the strategy of building up collections of higher level tickets for future use/speculation. Go with the flow!