View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Wanted: Sympathy and Reassurance After Two Weeks of Hell!

[ QUOTE ]
Err..right. I think I'm still missing something - lol.

I'm at 61,000 for 1/2, currently running at 4.5BB/100, and at 25,000 for 2/4, now running at a fairly pathetic 2.25/100. I am well aware that's a fairly small sample size but my number of hands per month is increasing with multi-tabling and generally increased confidence/motivation.

What's a decent number of hands to aim for in a month? 30,000? 40,000? Or more?

[/ QUOTE ]

I could play 30 or 40k and still have a job with that.

Tbh, the first thing that came to my mind when I read this was "If you have to ask this question chances are high that you shouldnt be a professional player at all"

Im not taking the right to say this cause Im such a great player or because I know it all. Much rather Ive been in the same situation as you; call it "going pro, without being a pro" - its no good.

Getting a job just to cover your living and steadily growing a roll / gaining experience / getting better really is the way to go. There are just too many things in your posts that indicate (to me) that youre not quite ready.

I dont judge about your play, you may very well be a winning player. However, really making a living online takes so much more than just to know how to play the cards.

Its all just a personal opinion and I could be very wrong,... but I may not.

Ill end this little lesson with : Swings can get much worse than that.