View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 12:11 AM

Default Re: I DESERVE RESPECT

[ QUOTE ]

What are your thoughts on this stock? How long have you been tracking it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been tracking it at all. However, I'm in the architecture industry and my buddies use one of their programs called Revit. I don't know if you are familiar with AutoCAD (Computer-Aided Drafting), but it is basically replacing that, and that's been around for years.

From what my friends told me, the program is awesome, and makes producing construction documents a LOT quicker and easier. (I'm not going to go into why, as I won't be able to put it into lay terms). But apparently a lot of Structural Engineering firms have already switched to it, and I know for a fact only a few architecture firms have made the switch. The architecture industry is pretty conservative and usually lags behind engineering. So methinks there is still room for growth when all the Arch. firms switch over (as I THINK they will have to to stay competetive.)

Those outside the industry would be amazed at how many hours and hours it takes to produce construction drawings. They are drawn, redrawn, changed, redrawn, etc. This program eliminates the need for a bunch of re-drawing.

I may throw a couple G's into it just for kicks. I never buy stocks as I don't know enough about it, but I think this is a quality product.