View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So tomorrow, I have to go watch Sidney White, some crappy Snow White remake with Amanda Bynes, and it's something to do with a sorority or some [censored]. I have to go for English class. It's a goddamn college writing course, and the whole goddamn semester is going to be on teen movies. So I have to write a serious review for this pissmop of a movie, and of course every one of my friends laughed at me when I asked if they'd go with me, so now I have to go watch the 1:30 movie on a Sunday so no one'll wonder why I'm sitting alone in a theater with a bunch of 13-year old girls, if even 13-year old girls will go see it.

[censored] this [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh geez, that's priceless.. so you'll be the only dude in there with a bunch of teenage girls. They'll all look at you funny and you're likely to be put on some kind of predator list.

Can't you encourage about 5-6 classmates to go at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, I was the only person there, though I'm sure I would've still been the only person there if I had gone on a Saturday night. It was such a God-awful movie. It's a [censored] Snow White remake, and they have masturbation jokes. It was really creepy.

The class had already gone, but I forgot about it and missed it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]