View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
not everybody in thailand is banging bargirls and getting wasted 24/7 , at least thats not what iam planning to do

[/ QUOTE ]

I was merely speaking of the people in this thread who constantly brag on banging filthy third-world whores. Big high five [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
thailand is a very easy place to pass the days. people don't ask you a bunch of personal questions about who you are or where you came from, what you do for a living or any of that...people don't judge you (at least not openly) or look down on you for random stupid things. you can wear sandles and t-shirts every day of the week and wake up at 3pm and not feel like some sort of mis-fit and societal outkast...actually in doing that you can feel quite a higher form of being as farang have a higher status in thailand. even ones who dont shave, have on ratty clothes and are half hung over and stumbling so starbucks at 2pm, the thai's still look up to them. thats a cool feeling.

its hard to put a finger on it exactly...you kind of just have to go and do it. but it certainly isn't for everybody, and from the tone of your post i can most certainly tell it is not for you...but that doesn't make you any less of an ass for insulting and looking down on those who do prefer it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I can maybe see where your coming from if you were content to live like a bum everyday. There is a pretty noticeable tone of despair in your post though.