View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Daliman\'s Wong teasers, Season Deux: week 6

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The lines WERE 2.5 on most books at the time. But whatever, you resort to name calling in every situation.

I am glad you are a great, wealthy, sportbettor. But it still doesn't make up for the fact that you are by far the biggest a-hole on this forum. (And there is absolutely no debate whatsoever to that point)

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. So what we've established.

1) I'm a jerk.
2) You're a liar.
3) I don't talk about being great or wealthy or whatever.
4) I initially tried to help you, and you instead resorted to ridicule and scorn in lieu of assistance.
5) You have misrepresented my statements toward you in several threads since then.

I really don't see the point of this unless you're trying to smear my name through misinformation, as if sheer repetition of a falsehood makes it true. I don't really understand why you continually bring up this issue, while always trying to shift the meaning of your original comments. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I am guessing everyone on this forum would agree here.
2) My post 60 mins after [ QUOTE ]
I already R/R a 3 teamer, because I think the lines will move to 2.5.

[/ QUOTE ]
stated that [ QUOTE ]
the lines had moved to 2.5 on over half of the major books

[/ QUOTE ]
The ones remaining were all +3 at around -125 or worse odds.
I don't remember exactly which books had what line at the time.
Where exactly did I lie again?

3) You are kidding right? Ripping on posters left and right calling them morons, saying how they don't understand concepts all the time. This, among other things you post implies you think you are a "much" better sports better than most.

Waving your e-peen, talking about your large amounts wagered, and mid six figure bankroll is evidence you think you are rich.

4)Helpful? Here are the posts you have made to me:
[ QUOTE ]
That is bad bad bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, teasing 3s to 9s is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This doesn't matter. Do you not understand why?

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
Schwatt,

Because you don't really have a clue what is going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thanks for all that great insight.

And for the record, even when you are right about something, most of the time you don't even post why you think a certain way. You respond with 1 line rips on people instead.

And to the [ QUOTE ]
you instead resorted to ridicule and scorn in lieu of assistance.

[/ QUOTE ] comment, I have never once called you a name until that last post.
YOU, however have called me an idiot, a liar, a fool, and other names on numerous occasions.
5) I dont recall ever misrepresenting your statements. Evidence?

I don't want to keep going back and forth, but I can't help but rebut to your incorrect statements.

I am not trying to smear your name, but you hammered on me my first few posts here, so that just left a mark on me.
First impressions are hard to forget.