View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: What Have You Collected?

[ QUOTE ]
what is a Michael Jackson candy bar, is it just the wrapper or did you save the actual bar?

[/ QUOTE ]The actual bar. here is a picture I just took of it. I wonder what the chocolate looks like inside after 17 years. This is the first time anything has been removed from the box other than to quickly look at it. It sounds silly, but these things are so important to me that when I brought the candy bar in the room to take a picture of it I held it with 2 hands and I set it on a towel for fear of damaging it. How weird is that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
So I'm curious what exactly is in that box of yours and how big is it?

[/ QUOTE ]The box is an old box from a fairly large coffee maker. So, it isn't very big and it is overflowing but I can't bring myself to put it in a different box because the box itself is important. As to whats in it, it a complete mishmash of things. But, almost everything is small given the box is small and cant hold much. Also, since the box is small and given that it holds 20+ years of memories, only the most important ones make it in.

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of ticket stubs you got in there, like from concerts?

[/ QUOTE ]Plane tickets, movie stubs, concert stubs, sporting event stubs, etc.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you ever read back through your old letters? Doesn't it make you sad?

[/ QUOTE ]I almost never ever go into the box. I only put stuff in it. I bet I have looked at the stuff in the box less than 10 times in 20+ years. That box scares the crap out of me.