View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Played Poker With A White Supremacist Last Night

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mr WT -
People grow up, they change, they realize they made mistakes in the past. Getting a tattoo that is offensive is a mistake that is not easy to change, its a red flag that there might be a problem but until there is an issue I generally just ignore it because it might just be a mistake from his past.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to assume that if someone I meet is covered in swastikas and other neo-nazi tattoos that they are what they are representing themselves to be. Choosing to ignore it and hope that he has "changed his evil ways" is no better than putting your head in the sand. I can state categorically that if someone of his description sat down at my table I'd rack up and leave, even if he was the biggest donator in the room. I fought against punks like these years ago when I was with the JDL and I have no interest in being in the same room.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf u were a member of a terrorist organization? This thread is quickly becoming epic.

[/ QUOTE ]

The JDL was not a terrorist organization.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY?

"In 2004 congressional testimony, John S. Pistole, Executive Assistant Director for Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation described the JDL as "a known violent extremist Jewish Organization."

"In a 1986 study of domestic terrorism, the Department of Energy concluded: "For more than a decade, the Jewish Defense League (JDL) has been one of the most active terrorist groups in the United States....Since 1968, JDL operations have killed 7 persons and wounded at least 22. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League

You can go now.