View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Prop Bet - What is my plan here?

[ QUOTE ]
what are the details of the prop bet? Is he just locking himself into a bad strategy, or is there money on the side? I think blinds of 1-2 are good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it isn't technically a prop bet - we play until one of us wins and he's added a clause that nobody can quit (although I don't feel like playing for 10 hours at 1c/2c). It's weird in a prop bet kind of way.

He just added two more stipulations, both of which are in my favor, since he really thinks he's a huge favorite...

1) I can take money out of my stack and into my pockets whenever I want. Pretty sure I won't use this since the deeper we are the bigger my edge gets when all he can do is push or fold.

2) I can change the blinds before any hand. Not just once... as often as I like... He didn't clarify in the official documented rules but changing the blinds to 1c/2c when I am BB and then back up when I am SB won't be allowed obviously.

So... basically it got even easier... how would you use this to your best advantage?

No money on the side, no odds or anything like this. He just truly believes that he has a gigantic edge and feels bad that I don't understand that I'm going to lose all my money. Pretty funny actually.

rvg