View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: bbv is this an eating disorder?

[ QUOTE ]
how about if you dont feel good and you do the finger in the throat trick to throw up, knowing that you will feel better afterwards? thats fine, right?

and another fun fact, posted in a thread a bit ago that i told mods to delete.

i used to make faake coupons to scame fast food places. and i would often angleshoot to get more free food. (the classic of course is switching sandwiches with a friend then going back up and saying yo you gave me the wrong sando)

i think im just a poor nit

oh and on a related note, i was at burger king the other day and some teenager was working the register. me and my friends basically just wanted to chill on the computers so we all basically just got a value menu thing and a courtesy cup. after the first two of us got our food, i ordered my food and a courtesy cup. the kid said, 'yo man i cant keep givin out these cups. im gunna have to keep your change' i was like wtf? but since it was 14 cents i let him have it.

i think im gunna complain to bk headquarters about him scaming me and maybe ill get some free food.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a guy that used to this. Ok who am I kidding it was me. But [censored] that for all the times those people didn't give me ketchup or salt when I asked for it at the drive thru.