View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT (nc) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey guys, this is a vid of me 4 tableing FTP 200nl. if anyone would like to watch it that would be great. all advice/criticsm/flaming is welcome.

but a word of warning, i didnt realise i mumbled so much and even I can't understand what i am saying at times! so you americans have got no chance [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

also i know i really, badly misplayed some hands so dont laugh too much lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F2WNRB0J

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda hard to follow but lucky for me I lived in London for 2 years so I understand mumble. Not a whole lot to say about the video, you play solid.

Not crazy about opening K8o from the co, I like a cbet with 99 into 2 people on the bottom right table, would've like to see you 3bet/call and float Pizz master with KQo, against smithroger I prefer a 4 bet to 80 when you had KK the hand after he just got sucked out on, gives him some FE and he's prob steaming still so he would shove over you much lighter than he would call your shove. I like a smaller vbet against guru when your tripped 7's on the turn I think you get looked up lighter if you bet 70.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey thanks for watching and commenting. i agree with everything u say. yeh K8 open is a bit loose and i dont do that all the time. on the hand where i make trips 7 should i have raised the turn? the KK hand i new straighht after that i shudda 4 bet to give him chace to shove, oops.

thanks again, glad u could understand some of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know if I raise the turn there, it just looked like he was trying to buy the pot again and if you raise you end the hand there, the only card you have to worry about on the river is a heart cos an 8/10 gives you a FH/straight. I like the call there and give him another chance to stab at it and then if checked to bet a little smaller than you did to get a call from a 9 or J.