View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Re: mandatory mental health evaluation for gun-rights supporters

[ QUOTE ]
I am starting to think that, as usual, this is an orchestrated NRA tactic to try to drown out those arguments they have no answer to, by turning them into a discussion about super boring guns effectiveness comparison, or ballistics!

Common, you guys have got to have answer, not just ignoring the mental health issue of people wishing to be gun owners, by changing the topic! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Umm, it seems that the NRA really has no worthwhile answers to the OP or any other post related to it. The ONLY thing then can talk about is ballistics.... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've viewed the behaviour of hundreds if not thousands of college students.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many were "drunk and stupid" while in class? After all, you are talking (by your own admission) about carrying weapons AT SCHOOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and of that group that show up to class drunk, how many are also members of the group of students who have concealed carry permits?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should they need carry permits? Isn't that just the tyranny of the state denying them the right to carry their own property?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, of course. I'm trying to work within his assumptions, here, though. If I don't, everyone bitches about "AC hijacks". If I do, I get stupid posts like yours. A real no-win situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets get back to the OP! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] AC'er or not, should mentally deranged people have access to guns? If the answer is no, then lets test all applicants gun owners for sanity! I am not sure where you live, but where I do some mentally deficient people are not allowed, and quite rightly in my opinion, to hold a car driving license. To own a gun seems even more silly than letting psychopaths as drivers out on the road.

I think that the problem we have here, is that most people desirous of owning guns would fail the sanity test, and therein lies the crunch! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> MidGe. Paging MidGe. I've asked multiple times. What is your sanity test? Twice you've answered other questions, then you've just ignored me. Please answer or stop using this [censored] about "Deranged people with guns." Thank you. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

MidGe. I posted that 3 times too. Thats 5-0 for me.

Five direct responses to mental health, you never answer.

I don't think this is making things look good for you.

When you answer our questions, you'll get answers. Before we submit to more government control, we'd like to know how that government control will work.