View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Beat:: Douchebag friend

we have this douchebag friend who is part of our group. the only reason I can find for this to go on is the fact that he goes way back with most of the friends (they were hanging out from like age 3).

fast forward. yesterday we were out and most of my friends are pretty broke, so we usually smoke a joint or two in some room in the basement (our hq) and play some donk poker. it's fun. yesterday, we were out and we're collecting money to call our friend to give us some bud. it was douchebags idea originally, let's call him victor. victor gets all excited and starts pumping us to buy something. then he says he only has 14 cents (lol?). everybody gives something and we finally collect 8 and 14 cents (we need 10). victor proceeds to harass one of my friends to pitch in (he refuses to give, since he will not smoke) and victor gets all pissed.

10 minutes pass, victor says oh [censored] it and pulls out 2 euros more, so we can buy some weed. and it's not the first time he has done something like this.

he grims us all the time, you couldn't believe the [censored] he pulled a couple of times because it should be normal to cut him from the group but he somehow survives everytime.