View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 03:57 AM

Default Re: Winning Player Losing Badly and Needs Advice

OP we exchanged screen names some time back, and I checked my database (covers from 8/1 - present at $200nl - $600nl) and have about 8.3k hands on you running at 7ptbb. Anyways, I looked at your biggest losing hands and it looks like you're making a lot of tilty plays that are costing you. I'm not going to post any of them because that would be rude without your permission. FWIW your stats look very solid, 21.4/15.4 and a high W$SF of 47. You're going to showdown a pretty high 28% of the time with a W$SD of about 50, which leads me to believe you're calling down way too light.

It's actually interesting because your stats in PT are pretty similar to my own and I also had a big upswing followed by a downswing (15 buyins here) at Party $400nl. Not sure if that's of any relevance, but I've definitely been running bad, but I'm not going to deny that I've tilted off several buyins and made a lot of bad calls specifically. I think this is likely the case with you to a worse degree. I would really recommend dropping down to $200nl for a little while and rebuild both your bankroll and your game.

Good luck.