View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 02:52 AM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 10/14/07 NFL EARLY GAME THREAD ***

SageStats ensign_lee

YTD: 15-17-2
Units Won: -4.46

~~~
Had a nice week last week, but it still wasn't enough to get me back to the black. wow. hah. Well, at least it took away the sting of the Red River Shootout. It definitely felt nice having a winning week, though, weeh!

Well, on to this week. Let's hope this week performs as well as last week!

~~~
Minnesota Vikings Moneyline (+195)
4 units at BetTrojan

Again, this is a bet against a QB that I don't have as much faith in as everyone else seems to. I think Minnesota wins this game half the time, at least. Getting around +200 is fantastic. GO GO VIKINGS.

Tennessee Titans Moneyline (+120)
2 units at JustBet

The AFC South has lost one game outside its division. ONE. All the rest of the losses have come against each other. And now we have an AFC South Team going and playing an NFC South team. As much as I hate the Titans, I think that they can take care of business here. Add in the fact that Pinny has been making it relatively unattractive to place any bets on Tennessee and this goes from a one unit bet to a two unit bet. GO GO AFC SOUTH.

St. Louis Rams +10 (-110)
2 units at Skybook

Took this when I saw the Pinny lean on +9.5 at -110. Yay Skybook free half point onto somewhat key numbers! Honestly, I'm a little iffy on this bet, but hey...if Pinny is willing to take it, so am I. That, and since I no longer have the ability to sell points, I can't scalp this out. Dang.

Houston Texans +6.5 (-105)
1 unit at BetTrojan

Why does everyone always conveniently forget that the Texans hate the Jaguars and usually play them well? Not to mention that the Texans regain two important players in the offense this week: starting RB Ahman Green, and good rookie WR/PR Jacoby Jones. Jacoby's impact on the special teams and on the team's psyche is ridiculous.

I am worried about the Texans running game, seeing the offensive line struggle so much after the loss of starting C Steve McKinney and the fall of Ahman Green, but hopefully, with Green re-entering the lineup this week, that will be alleviated somewhat. GO TEXANS.

3 team 6 point teaser (+180)
HOU +12.5
MIN +11
TEN +9
3 units at BetTrojan

~~~
Allrighty, do what you need to do. I could easily revert back to my losing form at the beginning of this season.

Well, if you want to see how I've been doing, here's a little info:

~~~
Wager Size
1 unit plays: 5-6-2 +0.07
2 unit plays: 7-7 +0.51
3 unit plays: 2-3 -3.14
5 unit plays: 0-1 -5.5

Bet Type:
Point Spread: 5-9-1 -12.73
Moneylines: 3-7 -5.28
Totals: 6-1-1 +9.95

GO GO TEXANS!