View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: October Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Flop is random rags and one guy named Ali says "have you ever seen a crappier flop in your life?".

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Ali. He is soooo loose and bad, but also such a nice guy. He likes me, so he'll show me his hands when I fold (usually confirming I made a good laydown) and check the river behind and stuff like that, but he'll play virtually every hand and have no idea how bad he is -- often table coaching others and carrying on this gleeful, ignorant self-confidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

He really is pretty dammned nice, but kinda scary when he tilts. I've played with him 3 times and he tilted real bad each time. Last night he was not running good for a while. The guy to his left is a super chatter box....the drag racer guy. Chatter box and guy across the table are carrying on a LOUD conversation. In the middle of it, out of no where, Ali starts yelling "enough! enough!". He then berates the dealer for failing to read his mind and tell the other players to be quiet so he can concentrate. LOL.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey stern -- I didn't see you there that night, but I wasn't at that table; I was way down at the end where they start the new games that end up breaking. But then again, it's been so long that I've played with you that I'm not sure I would even recognize you anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

My back was to you when Ali said hello to you. I was already stuck pretty good. So I didn't want to get up and talk to anyone. The players were so awful..........