View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Emotional Affairs

[ QUOTE ]
You didn't offend me Cobretti.

[/ QUOTE ]I am glad as it is controversial stuff and it easy to take the wrong way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
He's a pretty interesting guy...confident, really smart, kind of mysterious. Anyway he does this eye thing. He stares at me in sort of an intimate way sometimes. Not like a painfully long stare, more of a penetrating glance. It's intense. Anyway, it's like the main thing that I associate with this guy. (Well that and his calm soothing voice.)

[/ QUOTE ]I think it is interesting how you describe him. All in very positive terms. You didn't say, "oh, he treats me with such respect" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You remember the eyes and it sounds like he has the eyes down perfectly. Done wrongly it is a creepy stare. Done correctly and it is a deep penetrating glance that has a powerful affect. The thing is that you must be responding to him or you wouldn't know it was a deep penetrating glance. Your eyes must be playing back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]