View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Poker After Dark thread (10/8 - Mega Match)

[ QUOTE ]
I am friends with all of the other players, but Phil and I are closer so it's normal for us to needle each other. I thought people would appreciate seeing this side of Phil, so I intentionally engaged him.

All of us like Allen and he does occasionally play in the side games with us, but he is not the kind of person I would needle on national television. (And Melissa would track me down!)

I don't think I ignored anyone, but, remember, this is edited and they probably wanted to get as much Ivey banter as they could get.

If I were to apologize to the viewers, it would be for too much prop talk. I assumed most of that would have been edited out.

This was filmed when the golf disagreement was in its most intense phase, otherwise we wouldn't have kept bringing that up.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

You were right! It was great to see that side of both of you. The thing I enjoy most about PAD is the more laid back approach they take. This week seeing you two go back and forth was a nice change of pace from what I normally see in other events.

That needle about not tipping the waitress had me rolling btw.