View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 09:03 PM

Default Re: A note on Huck Seed

[ QUOTE ]
the consensus may be that this thread is, as one poster put it, "uber ghey", but i appreciate it. i think it is interesting and wonder how much of it is intentional and how much is just the way he sits.
there is potentially a lot more that a lot of us could do to improve our poker games that has nothing to do with the actual play of a hand. im no expert on the subject but my guess is that if i didnt wake up and stumble directly to the computer and start playing as i desperately try to wipe the sleep out of my eyes so i can read my hole cards, that my results may be better. maybe once i conquer that ill try to mimic the way huck sits or something...

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected many comments on the "gheyness" of this. I get it all the time but the fact of the matter is that I'm a typical east coast tuff guy New Yorker and during the 15 years of teaching yoga nobody has had the balls to call me anything but Sir to my face. You should see the chat when I play though..people calling me [censored] and stuff. I dont mind it - my gf is a hot. Just because I am bald, muscular, hate my dad, does not mean I'm gay.

Most likely the way he sits is unintentional. He could be some sort of a yogi/mystic/energy guy, whatever, but I dont know.

peas