View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Play poker for a living? Doubt it. A great hobby to have though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Op can you clarify this for me:

"After lots 6 months I built my br to about playing NL25 and NL50 to around $1,200 but started having variance at NL50 and NL100 so I was unable to achieve any significant profits and my bankroll got stuck"

ARe you saying it took you 6 months playing 6/hrs a day to build a roll for 50nl, playing 25nl?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are the kind of arrogant claims that I cant stand about the guys on 2+2. As far as I know it took Chris Ferguson (with 5 fakin bracelets) more than that to get to $1500 so I fak off. http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challenge

[/ QUOTE ]

He had A LOT less to work with. You're comparing apples and penguins. This is another sign of your less-than-basic understanding of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Look closely and see that it took him a lot of time to get from ~$100 to $2,000. This is another sign of you less-than-basic observation skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you really are an idiot. You're comparing Chris using only 2 - 10% of his roll at a time to get to $2000 (that's with $2 - $10 on a $100 bankroll) to your six-month climb from $25NL to $50NL. If you have mental handicaps, you should really inform us immediately so that we know who we're dealing with. This has a lot less to do with observational skills than common sense. You're seriously retarded, and if one person in this world loved you they'd hire a caretaker to prevent you from walking into walls or pissing money away on experiments.