View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Personal / dating / whatever life situation general advice thread

[ QUOTE ]
ok i'll give this a shot

i'm having a party at home tomorrow and want to a girl i met at school to come. how do i go about inviting her? we haven't done much together besides sit together and talk in class fwiw.

edit - i really like her and she's not a 'hit it and quit it' situation

[/ QUOTE ]
Ask her in a normal manner if she likes to come to the party.

The key is don't act like it's some important shiet. A lot of guys fail at courting females because they have a tendency to overvalue their targets and thus lose their manhood due to fear of failure. This ironically increase the guys' failure rate.

I'm going to reference a scene from Boiler Room. Act as if. Act as if you're the most important shiet in the room. Act as if your penis was imported from Africa. Act as if the girl wants some of you in her. Obviously, you only think like this to improve your confidence and you should talk to her in a normal manner.

Lastly and is the most important factor, seriously, it's a girl. Who cares if she says no. There are other girls out there that are probably better than her. Once you have develop this attitude, your success rate will increase. If not, improve your speech, your clothes, your hygiene, your jokes etc.

That's it. I'm out.