View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Poker After Dark thread (10/8 - Mega Match)

Some of you guys are either dumb or stupid. Barry wasnt trying to box anyone out and make buddy buddy with Phil. If you have been around these forums at all the past few years, you will see Barry makes every attempt to show us what we the forum has asked for. Do you realize how many tv appearances Ivey has ben on and hardly said one word? Do you realize how many 2+2'ers have expressed they wished Ivey would talk more to see whats on his mind or what hes like?

Barry was simply trying to give us what we wanted once again, by engaging Phil and having him open up a little. And as for the comments about him boxing out the other players, Eli and Alan are barely saying anything. Whenever Alan does talk Ivey always pays attention cause he is the closest to him. Barry and Phil have nothing but respect for all the other players at the table, and if you guys cant see that, you are watching a different show than I am.
Thanks Barry!

EDIT: I see Barry beat me to this post. I started posting and had to stop for a few minutes due to getting heads up.