View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:50 PM

Default Re: On Southwest Airlines new family boarding policy

I think if they produce their dress code for passengers to peruse upon purchasing tickets then there shouldn't be a problem. Nothing wrong with them not wanting to do business with retards who wear Master Baitor shirts or wh.ores who wear 4" skirts. Christ...this isn't Hooters.

They're responsible for like 100 lives and I think that takes precedence over people having the ability to dress like buffoons in public. I know the 2 aren't really related, but one could make the argument that they want to keep all 90 passengers calm and cool and some people get easily offended. Last thing they want is a 60 year old Jesus freak causing havoc because of the [censored] sitting beside her. I know, it's weak, but it is something to think about.

I mean isn't taht the top priority of the stewards? To keep the passengers calm and comfortable? Ehhh, whatever...I'm stretching but I don't wear 4" skirts or "Master Baitor" shirts when I travel so I don't think it'll ever be a problem for me. As long as they get me where I'm going, on time, for cheap, without killing me I'm all good.

Usually they're real nice and they ask what brand laptop I'm holding, what Country in Europe my ancestors came from, and how do I stay so thin. lol.