View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: OT: High Stakes Fantasy Basketball -- Any Interest?

[ QUOTE ]

As for trades, how about commissioner approval and there can't be more than a certain number of votes against the trade? Maybe like half the league?

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with this is it will let opposition to the trade lobby other teams to oppose it too easily. I am just wary of a unevaluated trade system being run, I watched it screw up a high stakes football league pretty bad.

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't notice the Game Max setting before, but I agree that setting a max is better. That way we don't have to play with our lineups every day and put in bench players just to get free games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most roto games I have ever been in make it 82 games x amount of players per team, if we have 10 player rosters then give you 820 games. It will make it more strategic, and prevent from people just going bezerker playing as many games as possible and just gambling that they run good.

[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys feel about taking out turnovers and making it just 8 categories?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am ok with it.

What about also changing the second C to a UTIL and adding a IR spot?

Having one good C is tough enough, asking everyone to carry a second C qualified player is going to cause most of the teams to carry a worthless stiff through the season.