View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver area 2!

Alas Danielle, I just got knocked out. Donkella was firmly in control this time, as I am exausted.

I turned 49 today, and I just can't keep those 'kiddie' hours (aka teens and 20's) like I could half a lifetime ago.

I've only had 9hrs of sleep in the last 3 days, so I was wiped out and it showed.

FYI to everyone, they UNDERsold the qualifier this morning. They were 20 seats short in today's 10am, which means those playing in that one, will only have a chance at 28 seats instead of 30.

The same seems to hold true for tonight at 5pm as well.

I was told they are building an alternates list for the last qualifier tonight (which will be held at 5pm), and will start taking that list at 3 or 3:30 pm today.

We were also told (via an announcement this morning) that if you don't use your ($340) qualifier certs today, they will be worthless.

They are also still running $350 sit and goes as well for ME seats for tomorrow.

Hope to see some of you up here.

Meanwhile I'm hoping both myself and/or Paul (who's my horse right now with my 2nd seat I won last night) at least make the money, so I can have enough money to go to deadwood next weekend and play the HPT.

I still might go, as I've been hinting to my kid sister that all I need is $600 more to be able to pay my buyin for next weekend, and she just might give it to me for my B-Day, or at least some of it.

Well, I'm at my hotel room, and I think I will take a nap now. later.....