View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL/SSNL Coaching Thread**

[ QUOTE ]
I use UltraVNC for sweating and I've found that it works flawlessly. It's actually a remote control software but you can set the server component to a 'View Only' mode. What's more is you can set it up to use Java and display everything in a web browser which means there's no software installation necessary for someone to sweat you. I don't have problems with lag at all, but consider that I run a quad core with 2GB ram so I highly doubt anything would lag much for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

RealVNC is another option as well. Using it with low resolution colors is very good.

As for coaching, I actually wanted help for MSNL and got coaching from Xaston for playing 400NL 6-max and higher. He is very good and communicates quite well. I primarily wanted to learn some theory and how to apply them to specific situations, so we did a combination him sweating and discussing hands. He charges 50$/hr and the rate might have gone up now.

Regarding Xaston, He FTd Sunday million and has some big cashes including WSOP ME deep cash (placed ~50, I think). I have seen his PT stats for 400NL 6-max and he is >4PTBB winner over >100K hands at that level.