View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: $25NL Nut flush draw vs action

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

4 opponents on flop, I don't like to c-bet into that. 1 yes, 2 most likely, 3+ rarely

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so wild about raising weak suited A's in EP. But, since you did, play it like you mean it. You have a ton of hand with the best draw. Bet that flop. If someone raises you, shove it in.

You also want to build a pot so that a second best flush draw has to call off a nice big bet, not a tiny little one.

You ended up in a place where you were sort of priced into calling a couple of bets, but really, you ended up getting all your money in with no additional implied odds to speak off. The CO probably had a set , I would guess. So, you were likely a 3-1 dog in the hand and really just getting a break even price on the money you put in. That's probably not so great and you really didn't make use of all the advantages your hand afforded you on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice read. At the time I was not even thinking about what they had, just about my odds. I think you helped me find my 2nd leak today and that I don't put people on hands enough. I think I only tend to do this if I have a made hand and I'm getting resistence. Thanks for the feedback.