View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 10:27 AM

Default Re: CardRunners October Newsletter

Since we do have 4 or 5 top quality HSNL instructors, we can't have a video coming out every week from all of them. I think Cole is on schedule for another video next Friday, but I'm not certain on that.

One of the things we've tried to do is assemble a large team of people making videos -- we want there to be as many perspectives as possible, and right now, there are roughly 15 people that are making videos on a consistent basis.

We are working on better organization of the new site. Also, I'll make sure we add some more demo videos.

Honestly, we have never done a good job "selling" our product. We have always let the quality of our videos speak for themselves and have never really went out of our way to "sell" people on it. Obviously, we need to do a better job of this, but I urge people to not take our word for it, and ask around about the quality of our service. You should do this regarding all training site options -- it's easy for CR, Stox, Deueces, etc. to tell you guys that we have a great product, but in reality our thousands of satisfied customers should be the most compelling reason to join.

tc